I'm thrilled to welcome you to the new site- with the Birds and Botanicals Collection. I'll be fleshing out the site more over the coming weeks, but the shopping experience should immediately be improved.
A little about the Collection
The pieces in this collection are some of my most detailed yet. While past collections have focused on the detail of the birds- here I went further and spent time adding more sculpted elements for the botanical notes in each piece as well. Each mug represents over 4 hours of creating.
My goal for the year has been to slow down in my work, and see what organically comes out of it- I think this approach has been successful here.
This collection will be available tomorrow, May 2 at 11 am CT to my newsletter subscribers. If you would like to join the newsletter, sign up at the bottom of this page.
View the preview HERE- note that this preview allows you to see each listing with details- the items will be listed as 'sold out' until tomorrow. Each listing is for one unique piece.
I hope you enjoy these one of a kind pieces. Thank you for taking the time to check out my new collection,
*different then the old site* I've activated the customer login for the site- you may choose to set up an account. This will allow you to track past orders, and input your address for a speedier check out. Note that it will not save your payment info so this will still be entered manually.
- My favorite new feature to this site: use the search function in the upper left hand corner (magnifying glass icon) to quickly find what pieces your interested it.
- An item is not secured in your shopping cart- you must check out for the piece to be securely yours.
- If you check out on multiple pieces, I will combine orders going to the same address to save on shipping. (an item is not yours until it’s checked out on so this can save time).
- Shipping overages over $5 are always remitted.
- It’s easier to shop from a computer monitor.
- Local pick up is available at my studio in Saint Charles, IL. This will be an option in the checkout process, I’ll send a follow up email when I process the order for your pickup.